Senior Vice President, Marketing
Leads the strategic direction of the company and works directly on client engagements. His executive experience in management and IT consulting leads to high-quality client solutions that deliver significant savings.
- More than 30 years of business experience with a deep background in software technology.
- Was Director of Business Development for Duo Consulting, a website development agency specializing in innovative designs, were he led teams to deliver state-of-the-art technical solutions.
- Was Executive Vice President at Whittman-Hart, responsible for running the Chicago office and serving on the firm's executive committee. He played a key role in the company's impressive growth to over 5,000 professionals and successful IPO.
Served as life coach for the Northern Suburban (Illinois) Special Education District, a special education organization that provides programs, services, coaching and consultation to students with disabilities through member school districts.
Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering
Evanston, Illinois USA
MBA in Finance
University of Chicago's Booth School of Business
Chicago, Illinois USA
Senior Vice President, Delivery Services
Is responsible for client relationship management, development of practice innovation and delivery leadership support. Brings an in-depth understanding of how to maximize the value of it within organizations.
- More than 20+ years of software design and development experience.
- Has worked in several industries, including banking, manufacturing, and marketing communications.
- Has extensive experience in large data conversion projects and distributed team leadership.
An active supporter of the Jennifer S. Fallick Cancer Support Center
IBM Certified Specialist
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Communications
Illinois State University
Normal, Illinois USA
Senior Vice President, Operations
Manages internal service operations in Hyderabad, India, which includes human resources, training, administration, internal IT services, quality, and information security.
Has managed teams to deploy large-scale IT development.
- More than 30 years of leadership and management experience in the IT sector, successfully leading organizational growth using a customer-centric model.
- Directed deployment of client focused, scalable, and secure process infrastructure compliant with international standards such as SEI CMMI, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, etc.
- Managed process led innovation in software engineering, delivery management, and training and development.
- Proficient in global delivery of software products and services through collaborative engineering and delivery management.
- Served as Vice President and Head of Quality at Satyam Computer Services Ltd., in India, responsible for quality systems, process management, and information security.
- Served as Director of Quality and Training at Alliance Global Services.
Professional and Community Involvement
Serves as a member of the Governing Council of the CR Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Sciences (AIMSCS), at the University of Hyderabad.
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
National Institute of Technology Durgapur, India
Master's degree in Industrial Management
Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai, India
Senior Vice President, Technology and Delivery
Builds and manages offshore teams, providing technology requirements needed for the projects. Has led global teams in applications development and creating successful offshoring centers.
- More than 26 years of experience in IT services delivery, specializing in providing end-to-end solutions to clients using diverse technologies.
- Led large global teams to develop mission-critical business applications resulting in significant costs savings.
- Optimized IT services delivery transformation through right-shoring with minimal business impact.
- Served as Delivery Head for HSBC Global Technology Services, responsible for planning and executing deliverables and managing global teams.
- Associate Business Unit Head for Virtusa's BFSI (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance) unit in Hyderabad, played a key role in setting up an offshore BOT (Build operated and Transfer) centre for a large US telecommunications company.
Bachelor's degree in Metallurgical Engineering
National Institute of Technology Warangal, India
Master's degree in Metallurgical Engineering
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan USA
Master's degree in Computer Science
University of Arizona
Tuscon, Arizona USA
Senior Vice President, Consigliere
Optimizes client legacy systems, assisting with client-side support and pre-sales, and supporting resource management and recruiting. He specializes in implementing business functions in ERP software and merging disparate systems together to create data relevant for organizational decision making.
- More than 25 years of business and programming experience.
- Has implemented ERP software in a variety of manufacturing, distribution, and services organizations.
- Served as Chief Information Officer for Scrip Companies, a private equity funded venture, which merged five companies into a single entity with a single IT platform.
- Served as Chief Information Officer for Uline, the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America.
- Certified Public Accountant in the State of Illinois.
- Belongs to the Illinois CPA society, the American Institute of CPAs, and the American Production and Inventory Control Society.
- Named ComputerWorld's Premier 100 IT Leaders in 2004.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting
University of Illinois
Chicago, Illinois USA
MBA in Operations and Production Management
Chicago, Illinois USA
Senior Vice President
Leads the Technology Advisory Services area for SenecaGlobal and the Northeast Region. A transformational leader who creates high-performing teams that deliver strong results for clients and organizations.More than 25 years of experience in product development, IT and technology leadership
- Most recently CTO & SVP of Technology Solutions for Ascend Learning, LLC.
- CIO with two Fortune 1000 corporations. Delivered significant profitability results and organizational change to enhance the leadership position of these firms.
- Extensive experience in Technology leadership, strategy development, product development and operations as well as revenue generation, and cultural change leadership.
- Delivered successful SaaS / eCommerce products and solutions for multiple organizations in the CRM, Outsourcing and Educational Industries.
- An executive partner to corporate leadership teams who contributes to the strategic business direction while creating, guiding and driving the corporate technology & operations roadmaps.
Professional and Community Involvemen
Member of the ListNet CIO Council.
Active volunteer with the Men of St. Ann community organization focused on providing assistance to the poor.
Assistant Scout Master with the Boys Scouts of America Troop 274.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
Rutgers University, New Jersey USA
Master's degrees in Management
Rensselaer University, Connecticut USA
Director, Corporate Strategy and Planning, and Founder
Directs corporate growth strategies as well as for scaling operations. He also oversees the administration and finances for both US and India operations. Global specialist in IT as an entrepreneur, business owner and consultant.
- More than 30 years of experience in engineering and IT.
- Among the first to bring software development to India, taking part in various "First in India" initiatives that helped shape the country's economy.
- Built product delivery teams in India to serve clients in both the US and Europe.
- Founded a software services company, in collaboration with a German company, to develop mission critical software systems for large chemical and power plants in India.
- Served as Director of Technology and Delivery at Alliance Global Services.
Published Work and Lectures
Has published in several chemical engineering journals and has given lectures in professional management and engineering societies in India and in the US.
Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering
Banaras Hindu University, India
Master's degrees in Chemical Engineering and Business Administration
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan USA
Managing Director and Founder
Manages SenecaGlobal operations in Hyderabad, India, and the overall strategic direction of SenecaGlobal. Global IT leader working with leading corporations in the US and in India.
- More than 25 years of experience in IT and management.
- Among the early entrepreneurs to do outsourced product development from India with global delivery.
- Built global delivery organizations with highest levels of client satisfaction and employee retention.
- Served as Managing Director at Alliance Global Services India (formerly Divine India).
- Started his career with Bell Atlantic, Inc. (now Verizon Communications, Inc.) and worked with several leading companies, including Automatic Data Processing, Inc. and Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
Professional and Community Involvement
Charter member of TiE Global, a non-profit geared toward advocating for and nurturing entrepreneurship worldwide.
Active volunteer with the Dakshana Foundation, a philanthropic organization aimed at alleviating poverty throughout the world.
Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada, India
Master's degrees in Computer Science and Civil (Structural) Engineering
West Virginia University
Morgantown, West Virginia USA
President, Chief Executive Officer and Founder
Provides strategic direction for SenecaGlobal and is responsible for all aspects of the management and operations. Has led a large consulting company specializing in information technology.
• More than 30 years of management experience in IT and related industries.
• Built highly profitable national and global organizations.
• As President, COO and a member of the board of directors of Whittman-Hart, he helped take the company public, and within 4 years, the firm achieved revenues of nearly $500 million with more than 5,000 employees around the world.
Serves on the Board of Trustees for St. Patrick High School in Chicago, Illinois.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
Chicago, Illinois USA