SenecaGlobal SmartSourcing in actionWith our Follow-the-Sun IT model, our teams in the US and in India we successfully delivered more than 10 customized websites in a span of 3 years against very aggressive timelines.
- Migrated old websites to technologies (jQuery Mobile & Web API) that support mobile devices
- Developed new way of displaying the SQL Server Reports using client side technologies like jQuery
- Developed innovative "Open Street Map" solution, using open source map tools
- Utilize the time difference between US and India to deliver quality software on daily basis without any build failure
- Quickly adopt the client's software development process, loosely based on agile methodology
- Develop new applications for legacy architecture with minimal documentation on the existing system
- Learn and use several 3rd party libraries like Component Art Suite, Telrik UI Controls, jQuery and jQuery mobile
- Manage integrated codebase for both US and SenecaGlobal teams.
- Deliver bug free code/solution in on a daily basis
- Visual Studio 2012/2010, .NET Framework 4.0, C#, ASP.NET, AJAX, ADO.NET,XML, XPATH, XQUERY, XSD
- Third Party GUI libraries like Component Art UI framework 2010.1 for .NET and Telerek Control suite