Seneca Global offers end-to-end software services and solutions to organizations seeking a trusted and strategic global outsourcing partner.
We help our clients realize significant cost savings through a broad range of technology solution areas including product development and maintenance, application development and maintenance, software testing, IT infrastructure support, and iSeries - AS/400 solutions.
Our services provide improved productivity, decreased cost, and increased value over time. The services and solutions we deliver through our unique global delivery model provide our clients with the competitive edge they need to succeed.
This accomplished team of business leaders possesses over 100 years of collective experience in global Information Technology Enterprise Solutions. This same team of leaders successfully built a $480 million IT services firm that catered to middle-market companies and independent software vendors worldwide.
Job Title: Migration and Discovery Engineer/System Administrator
Job Location: Hyderabad
· A Senior Migration and Discovery Engineer is a seasoned infrastructure professional that is responsible for datacentre discovery, cloud migrations, and client troubleshooting.
· The Senior Migration and Discovery Engineer is responsible for in-depth analysis of discovery data, using migration and discovery tools, and execution of migration plans.
· Ideal candidates are well rounded with experience in enterprise environments and have played a key-contributor role in technical project delivery.
· Build/Deploy discovery and migration virtual appliances.
· Contribute to artifacts and documentation.
· Analyze discovery data to create dependency groups for use in migration process.
· Assist in deploying migration agents.
· Migrate servers from customer environment to public clouds.
· Troubleshooting of migration problems.
· Stay up to date on latest datacentre and cloud technologies.
Skills & Experience:
•5+ years of relevant work experience.
• Practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a public Cloud or Virtualized environment.
• Infrastructure and public cloud administrator experience.
• Knowledge of primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53, S3, Snowball).
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, DHCP and DNS.
• Working knowledge of all major versions of TCP/IP.
• Experience with storage systems such as NFS, iSCSI, FCoE, etc.
• General knowledge of network design and troubleshooting.
• Working knowledge of anti-virus products such as Symantec, Trend, McAfee.
• Experience in network and system administration troubleshooting application performance troubleshoot.
• Experience documenting all work performed, issues encountered, and troubleshooting / mitigation steps taken to resolve issues.
• Working system administration knowledge of supporting RDBMS technologies such as MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, DB2, etc.
• Experience with scripting and programming languages such as Windows PowerShell, Linux Bash, python, and others.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
•Should be excellent in troubleshooting.
•Should be fast paced learner.
•Should be from a support background.
Experience: 6-7 Years
Contact Email: India.firstname.lastname@example.org
- BTech/BS/BE/MTech/MS/ME from engineering institutes.
SENECAGLOBAL IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
WESTERN PEARL,7TH FLOOR SURVEY NUMBER 13, KONDAPUR
HYDERABAD - 500084